1.58 to 2.02 Why I blog here and more


It had been a thrilling blogging journey for me all these years, 11 years since I started writing blogs. I wote through the highs and lows of my life and it was not easy to keep up, read other blogs, comment and live this roller coaster of a life simultaneously. 

This blog, however is special. It was a thought that cropped up sometime around 2 PM, which is my favorite time of the day. I am usually content at this time, my tummy is too. So, that's the reason I named mu blog this way. Also, thanks to Crazy Mohan and Kamal Hassan for the idea (Anbe Sivam reference ) :)

So, what am I going to be posting? This will be my online journal plus a lot of positivity sharing, hacks sharing and love sharing, so be ready for it, brace yourselves okay ? :)


Comments

  1. WOW the birth of a blog and I am here. Looking forward to new posts.
    and HELLO!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment